- Cartridge Filter
- Filter Cartridge Cleaning
- Filter Bag Cleaning
- Bag Filter Exchange Service
- Cartridge Filter Exchange Service
- Electrostatic Service & Cleaning
- Installation of Equipment
- Air Quality Engineering
- Welding & Fabrication
- High Pressure Cleaning
- Pleated Filter Exchange Service
- Industrial Filters
- Dust Collector Maintenance
- Filter Change Out
- Filter Cleaning
- Garbage Chute Cleaning
- Wood Shop Air Filter Cleaning
- Pool Filters
- Furnace Filters
- And More
- New & Used Air Cleaning Equipment
- Cartridge & Bag Filter Sales
- Disposable Pleated & Bag Filters
- Portable & Ambient Air Cleaners
- Dust Collectors
- Duct Work & Materials
- Blowers I Motors & Parts
- New & Used Electrostatic Equipment
- All Filter Types
- And More
Ductwork and Materials: If you’re installing or repairing your air filtration system, ductwork and materials are an absolute necessity. We have a full stock of duct materials, making Twin Cities Air Cleaning Specialist, Inc. your one stop source for Commercial Air Filter Maintenance and Service in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, North Dakota, South Dakota.
Blowers, Motors and Parts: Whether you need a specific component for an existing unit, or need a replacement blower or motor we can help you find the exact part you’re looking for. At Twin Cities Air Cleaning Specialist, Inc., we have more than 25 years of combined air filtration experience. We can help you find exactly what you’re looking for.
Twin Cities Air Cleaning Specialist, Inc. is also proud to offer unparalleled service for your ventilation and air filtration systems. Some of our services include:
Bag and Cartridge Filter Cleaning: Our in-house chemist specially formulates detergents for each type of cleaning application, ensuring the removal of dust and fine particulates from your air filter. Having your air filter cleaned can save you a lot of money on replacement.Filter Cartridge and Bag Exchange: We provide an exchange service, allowing you to trade in your dirty filter for a fresh, clean one. This saves you money on purchasing a completely new filter, and can save you time, since there’s no wait for cleaning.
Air Quality Engineering: At Twin Cities Air Cleaning Specialist, Inc., we can help engineer an air cleaning system that works for you. Every type of business creates a different ventilation and filtration need. With 25 years of combined experience in the business, we can help you craft a system that can keep your air clean and healthy to breathe.
Installation of Equipment: We can make sure that every component in your air filtration system is in proper order.
Industrial Duct Cleaning and High Pressure Cleaning: Your air filter isn’t the only thing catching a buildup of dust and dirt from the air. Your ducts can accumulate dirt and grime that require special removal. We provide industrial duct cleaning and high pressure cleaning to remove this dangerous buildup from your ducts.
Ductwork, Welding and Metal Fabrication: At Twin Cities Air Cleaning Specialist, Inc., we can help you craft your entire duct system. We can handle all of the custom metal work and metal fabrication that go into building the perfect air filtration system for your needs.
Twin Cities Air Cleaning Specialist, Inc. has more than 25 years of combined experience with ventilation and air filtration systems. We are a leading provider of commercial air filter service in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, North Dakota, South Dakota and offer a wide range of services to the Twin Cities metro area. When it comes to commercial air filter service and repair in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, North Dakota, South Dakota Twin Cities Air Cleaning Specialist, Inc. is your choice for quality supplies and professional service.
Additional Filters Available
- Disposable Industrial Grade Filters
- Carbon Filters & Bulk Carbon Pellets
- Air Filter Bulk Media & Auto Rolls
- Pleated Air Filters
- Medium & High Efficiency Rigged Filters
- Polyester Panels, Links, Sleeves & Cubes
- Metal Washable Air & Grease Filters
- HEPA Housings & Holding Frames
- Gaseous/Vapor Phase Side Load & Front Load Housings
- ASHRAE Framing Systems and Holding Frames
- Medium & High Efficiency Extended Surface Type Bag Filters
- All Styles & Sizes of Cartridge Filters
- Cleanroom Ceiling Filters and Hoods
- Odor Control Filters
- ASHRAE Filter Housings
- 95% DOP & HEPA/ULPA Filters